Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Thursday, March 14, 2013

As I type aka on my I phone

Cause my laptop bit the dust hours after I submitted my last nursing school paper which is well over 1.5 years ago:)

I'm eating copious amounts of banana peppers on my gluten free pizza. Watching pvr tv shows while the boys are upstairs and the girls are with their grandma. I cleaned and cooked and organized the hutch for Easter :) my puppy is snuggled up with me and I'm content. Eat pray love made me want to jet set to Rome and Bali to find myself instead ill relax and check out my scar in my foot that seems to be getting bigger lol

Our Alberta road trip took a stand still due to financial and children appointments. So instead were going to hit Vancouver for some art museum and science world visits and of course a hotel with a pool!

Since not working nights I have stepped back into the human realm I feel great! I'm blessed my career gives and has so many options to do my job! I love the crisis team and that's where I am right now. Don't get me wrong the stuff we encounter is stuff u just don't think actually happens to people and sometimes it's hard to leave it at the office.

Ill be buying a wood pyramid to fill with plants and love :) ill be kissing my kids and fighting with them at bedtime and that's where I am right now.

Ill also be buying button shoes and bamboo bracelets cause they are just too awesome to pass up. I love my kids I love my job and I'm happy ... Most of the time I try to figure out things and answer the "why" . I know deep down the answers won't come and what happened happened and the reality of accepting and taking steps forward is hard. It's hard because I see so much wrong with our system of justice and it saddens me...

One day ill take on the government and the justice system..









1 comments:

ColleenDown said...

I can barely type a text on my phone so I am waaay impressed with a whole blog post. I want a wood pyramid! Sometimes I feel like I work on a crisis team-maybe I need button shoes to do it in! Thaks for sharing-I am glad you feel content!