Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Memory Symposium


My memories have served me well, captured in film my emotions and lessons learned are viewed often and reflected of in times of sadness and joy



Lesson- Own your curls, own your expressions and never let anyone crush your funny





Lesson- cake is meant to be eaten, even if it is for your little twin siblings



Lesson- There will always be at least one of four kids not happy and that is ok



Lesson- Blue eyes and pink frosting make for a sweet treat. I was happy happy in this pic I was embarking on a new chapter/marriage in my life and all seemed well. One thing that I have learned through this current time in my life is getting back to ''my happy'' is possible even if it is under different circumstances.



Lesson- Little girls are as gentle and kind as a cocooning butterfly



Lesson- Sometimes a beautiful cake is filled with frozen ice cream in the middle! As seems to be my luck with men :) Note.... must cut cake in half and ensure it is only frosting and cake!



Lesson- Pussy Willows not only won me my first art contest when I was 7 :) They also bring back memories of my childhood, which is a good thing.



Lesson- When the dust settles there are jewels beneath, you just have to give yourself permission to breathe and let be.



Lesson- Bundles of joy abound in hat boxes!



Lesson- Siblings are one of Gods greatest gifts



Lesson- This face made me a mother and continues to be such a strength and strong willed nugget in my life!


6 comments:

Winona said...

Beautiful Chelsea...both the collection of photos and your sweet commentary! I love you and your kids...wish I could see you all more often...but alas...

ColleenDown said...

These pictures are simply amazing--they look like they should be in an Anne Geddes book or something-except she doesn't add the wisdom!

PS said...

I know everyone says this, and I've said it before, but Rylie is just such a beautiful girl! Just gorgeous!

jessica&john.com said...

Ahh, I don't care how creepy this is, I want to kidnap your kids. Thanks for sharing your life lessons with such lovely photos.

PS said...

by the way, happy late birthday to the twins! I can't believe they are 4!!!! I'm excited to see them next week, I'll be home for reading break :)

Anonymous said...

that first picture of ty and rylie is so ridiculous, i miss when they were that little. also, the one of oliver and olivia eating the cake and crying is super cute too- the diapers they are wearing are sooooo huge!!! hilarious!