Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Monday, November 14, 2011

Tragedy

I am very heartbroken today, a young man with mental health issues has been charged with his fathers murder and the attempted murder of his mother. I knew him, I cut his hair and we laughed and joked about life and it truly breaks my heart. Mental illness is something even the most intellectuals in the field will never understand, my prayers and concerns are going out to him and his family members.
As much as my current situation feels crippling and horrible, I feel blessed to have the people, friends and family in my life and especially my children. I am grateful for my own mental health and know that my situation of pain is temporary whereas his and his families is now everlasting.

A very sad Chelsea....

1 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

So sad! I am sorry Chels:(