Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rambling and Insight From a Fresh 29 yr old




Insight #1...I turned 29 yesterday and attempted to capture my biggest accomplishments, this was the best shot!










Rylie and I





Olivia's sweet new hair do! (Jessica, I thought of you when this pic turned out sweet, not as good as your photos, but i'm trying :) ) Insight #2 hair is just hair and barrettes and sweet little girls do not need long locks to be scrumptious!





Todd took the family to the waterfront for a birthday lunch for moi. Insight #3 Always listen to your children and let them voice their worries for they shall smile more and confide often.









Insight #4 Ty and Olivia now look like twins :)





Todd and Rylie are an example of epic awesomeness! Insight #5 Goofing off and taking deep breaths and not stressing is worth it for your sanity.






Coloring at a restaurant watching the sea planes land and the dragon boat racers practice is lovely. Insight #6 Crayons are awesome and should not be placed in a heater vent!





Pardon the excessive cleavage :) Insight #7 I have not yet embraced the idea of loving my body but I do realize it's importance! and shall keep trying.





Insight #8 I can and will learn to take sweet pictures. Below is an attempt at an artsy approach to a glass of water and my daughter!





Olivia is a beautiful and delicate as the orchid we sat next to. Insight #9 Even when your children look this angelic there is always a 99.9% chance of that cool glass of water spilling in an extreme way seconds later.







Insight #10 4 kids eating bubblegum icecream = a direct correlation to happiness, and happiness should always be in demand and supply.





Insight #11 Birthdays are grand and hubbies that make them possible are grand as well.




Insight #12 Just because its your birthday doesnt mean you dont have to cook dinner :) (Slow cooker taco soup) but it does mean your hubby has to make home made MnM ice
cream sandwiches!




#13- life is too short to exclude others



#14- education whether it be farming or architecture is of high importance



#15- self worth needs to be continually embraced and worked on



#16- cats are the best!



#17- money is great but back yard BBQ's are better



#18- heather remembering your bday should make you smile and grateful!!!



#19- holding little Lennox makes you want a baby even if your tubes are tied :)



#20- burning the midnight oil whether it be to rock a child back to sleep or write a research paper is part of life, sleep leaves your life early 20's and thats ok.



#21- ohhh 21 seems like yesterday when I had Ty, minus my crows feet!



#22- if feeling like the month you are currently surviving is too much book a trip to a Paelentology museum and go solo with four kids!



#23- that is how many loads of laundry I have to do if I dont do laundry for a week.



#24- how many assignments i have till the end of this semester



#25- letting your children run wild in the back yard is healthy



#26- letting Ty drink milk from the container because he thinks I dont know is funny



#27- Olivia shuving a bead up her nose and Todd and I performing a removal of said before it entered her nasal cavity was an epic way to end my bday!



#28- do unto others as you would have them do to you is easier written than accomplished



#29- I love my family The End

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Happy, happy Birthday Chelsea dear!!Sorry it is a couple days late--if you can be this profound at 29, I can't wait to see what you blog when you are fifty. You are beautiful in every way, cleavage and all--and some night when they are all off on a date and you are laying there wondering when they will get home so you can go to sleep...you will be glad your tubes are tied:-)

Heather said...

I must have missed this post the first time around. Oh how I wish that we could drop everything and take our seven kids between us to the museum together. That is so up my alley. You are beautiful and wise!

jessica&john.com said...

Your insights inspire and your commentary makes me smile!
I love your beautiful fam, sexy cleavage;), and outlook on life. Promise me you will post until you are eighty. Even if it goes out of style like geese and scrapbooking:) It is good for my soul.

jessica&john.com said...

P.s. We need to get your blog out there. Every mom should be reading your words.