Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Friday, August 26, 2011

Grades are in...

My grades came in and I am happy to announce I received 6 A's!!!! WOOHOOO I also contacted my instructors and told them about my journey to Edmonton and they have kindly excused me from the first week of this semester with no penalties! Things are looking up and my stomach is in knots but with one more semester down and just 2 to go I am feeling quite relieved! I would also like to thank my Government for giving me a cash scholarship for my grades!!! Gotta love Canadians EH.... I will post from Edmonton as I seem to be on a posting frenzy a nd that way Todd can stay updated on my adventures!

3 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Way to Go!!! This sounds like a very interesting post that will be coming up....I hope and pray it is a healing time!

Esther J. Clarke said...

how many classes are you taking??? 6 is a lot! wow, i am impressed. and i am so grateful for the scholarships too!!! evan got one last year and i am really, really hoping for another this year :D have fun!!!!! enjoy!! don;t be nervious! just enjoy!

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Yay!!!! Way to go Chelsea!!!!!