Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wonder, Women and Water


Science World Vancouver came to our little Island today to spread some science love! Ty Rylie and myself headed to timmies first for some apple juice and doughnuts




Ty's pediatrician came in while we were there and he was pretty excited to show him the 1 centimeter he has grown since his last appointment:)



Making some edible DNA


You are correct in assuming I neglected my makeup application!



Showing off their DNA


Stefano called Rylie up to the stage as an assistant!

I think she has a crush on Stefano!



He asked her if her real name was cutiepatootie:) She is still talking about his comment


Pizza break



Today was also a play date at the Kin Hut beach with some wonderful women from church, once the lunch date began I realized I needed to reconnect with these wonderful women!


Playing kick the ball


Loving the park



Playing with sweet little Esther


Ty and Kyle who are the same age


Sandra prepared so many wonderful activities and yummy food for all of us, it was a wonderful day at the beach!


The boys about to take on the egg and spoon race



Noni dropped his egg and said 'oh no the eggs trying to hatch'




A seal and a crazy man graced us with their presence as they swam by! Today was busy and great, I loved the play date on the beach and hope to continue this monthly with wonderful people. Women have a way of getting in their routines and when we stop to appreciate each other it becomes obvious that we all need the same things, friendship, acceptance and support! Thank you Geri, Rayanne and Sandra!

A beautiful day filled with balloons, experiments, owls, wonderful women and water

3 comments:

Dave said...

I am curious to know the science experiment Stefano and Rylie were concocting. What a fun day for your little geniuses.

I'm happy you had a great day with the ladies as well. I completely agree with your sentiments.

Heather said...

Whoops! I'm on Dave's computer.

jessica&john.com said...

This post made me smile. And wish I was with you. I am sad I didn't see you more when I was there...But, so glad I can be your blogging pal through your fabulous posts and pics.