Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

OH WHERE OH WHERE

Oh where, oh where has all the time gone?...
Either I have absolutely horrific time management or I am attempting to do too much! Judging by the list of unchecked tasks, I am going to concur that I am trying to do too much.

CURRENTLY:
I am managing CHATTERS a hair and beauty salon
I am losing my mind on a hourly basis
I am working a minimum of 6 days a week
I am tired
I am trying to manage house and career

PHOTOS:
I have lots of pictures of what we have been up to
I cannot find the 8 minutes to up or download the pictures
I will eventually up load the pictures
I need to allow more photos of me to be taken

I have come to the conclusion that I cannot be amazing in every department of my life and if I devote all energy in one area, obviously another will suffer. Even though I am loving working, being creative and feeling worthwhile, I feel as if I am a complete disaster in the home front. Being the sole income earner is beyond stressfull and even though I have done it before I am not feeling even remotely successful. If work goes awesome, the laundry doesnt get done. If the kitchen is spotless I am rundown at work and so on.

CONCLUSION:
I conclude to freak out less, smile more, eat less, blog more with photos, accept my imperfections, kiss my family, say my prayers, work 5 days a week, figure out why I get so many headaches, cross my fingers Todd will be able to work within the next 6 months, read my scriptures like I promised the missionaries and attend my lovely husbands baptism on October 9th 2009!

3 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

Yay, your back to blogging. I've been wondering where oh where my friend Chelsea has been. It sounds like you have been working really hard. I know that sometimes work can get so crazy and other areas in life have to suffer for a bit. I am sure your fam is pulling together and things will even out for you soon. That is wonderful news about your hubby getting baptized! He sounds amazing.

Laura said...

Wow, Chelsea. What a list. I have also learned that if I work on one thing a lot, something else suffers. But you have a TON on your plate -- and you do an awesome job -- you can just tell by how happy your children look! That is AWESOME news about your husband's baptism. How terrific!!!

Esther J. Clarke said...

Chelsea!!! I am so happy to hear he is getting baptized!! that's such great news... I am so happy for you!