Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Grandma Jane and Grandpa Casey



FIRST OF ALL WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA JANE & GRANDPA CASEY


This past week was wonderful, Todd's parents came to visit the brood on the Island!


We idled in a NO IDLE ZONE

Todd was full of handsome manly smiles and lots of "I don't know's"






I looked well... I have looked better!


We saw beautiful wind chimes on creepy trees in Tofino




Grandma Jane made Grandpa Casey run barefoot into the ocean!



This is the above noted 'creepy tree'


I wrote this in the sand



We kissed



We walked


We posed


Beautiful Tofino made possible by Jane & Casey


My parents watched all four rug rats so that Todd, myself and his parents could go up Island to Tofino for the day, it was wonderful! Full of stories, windy roads and lots of laughs.

On our way back to Nanaimo



The view from our room

The night before our Tofino day trip Jane & Casey stayed at our house with the kids while we ENJOYED their time share ALONE for the night.


Did I mention we ENJOYED being ALONE




While they were so kind to watch our children and let us enjoy their room they showered our children with gifts, time and kindness!




Olivia tending to her babies


Ty opening his microscope!


Rylie wearing her princess dress while receiving her Hannah Montana microphone
Days were also spent looking for Indians-Rylie- and Moose-Jane-
We enjoyed your company so very much Jane &Casey! I only wish there were not so many states and provinces between us.
p.s. more photos to come

2 comments:

Rachel Kingsley said...

Fun! Gorgeous scenery. I definitely get you on the alone thing! Such a rarity.

Laura said...

Wow, what a great time. That is so nice you two got away alone. And then a fun day with no kids -- that is great! I'm jealous! You SO deserved that!