Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Monday, May 12, 2008

M is for...

Maggie- Apparently whenever Rylie is up to mischief- which is roughly every 7 minutes- it is not her, it is Maggie! I seriously wish I had known this because I have been giving timeouts to the wrong kid. Rylie informed me today that Maggie had peed in her pants and that Maggie was about to hit Ty! Initally I burst out laughing, Rylie did not see the sense of humor in the matter and very strongly informed me that " mum I am Maggie and I can do what I want and it is not funny!!" When I asked her where Rylie went she said "right here". Although I am slightly confused as to how and when Maggie appears, I think it is totally clever that she is mastering the art of projection! This might not be the best skill to master at the age of 2 1/2 but for today it makes me smile.




Melissa- Thankyou so much for the adorable outfits! You are such a wonderful friend and cousin and I appreciate it so much! The kids also love the clothes and would like to say THANK YOU!! I tried to take photos of them in the outfits but they were not cooporating, so I will try again tomorrow.


Monday- which is today

Money-which I love,don't have a lot of but love

Maniac- the new colour of lipstick I am wearing

Mothers Day- which was yesterday

Messy- the state of my hair

Moment- the only way I survive the day

Moment by Moment

1 comments:

Suzi said...

I love reading your blog. I never seem to have anything interesting to say. Thanks for sharing your blog with me.